I-OR

I-OR

JANUARY 2019 – APRIL 2019

LIVE PROJECT

The Brief

In January 2019, our class was given a brief. For the live project, I worked with the NHS (using a pseudonym for confidentiality reasons). The project challenged us to use digital technology to improve patient information. I looked at the information that needed to be shared, procedures, context, approachability, learning styles, understanding, personalisation, and efficiency, and focused on infections. We were paired up, and my partners were Nerissa Arviana and Harry Lin.

I planned to deliver the prototype in Week Eight, but the information architecture did not contain comprehensive info about the topic we had focused on from the brief: infections. I included the concept evaluation, the chosen concept, and analysed the situation, task, the actions, and results. I also produced the site-map and reworded the content with the video [description] in the information architecture. Likewise, I did some user testing to discover the views of the target market. I did the main fundamentals of this project and delivered precise info to patients and families.

The Resolution

From the term go, I Harry Lin and Nerissa Arviana did not have an optimistic idea about how we could improve the experiences of patients and professionals and others who want to discover about the transplant services. From undertaking comprehensive research, we had a better understanding of what we had to design.

Moreover, we came up with more than four ideas to cover the brief. However, after advice, we decided it was best to go with the concept we all believed was the one and moved onward.

The Document

Click the button to view the design document formed for this project. The design document displays the process of researching and concept development to the final designs and mock-ups.